430 N. Greensboro St. Unit 221
Carrboro, NC 27510
Directions (click to open maps): Office is located near Breakaway Cafe off of Greensboro Street, next to Southern States . Continue to end of Shelton Street to Shelton Station. Park in the open lot.
All new patients are invited to book an “Initial Acupuncture Treatment.” If you would like to have a free consult prior to booking, please use the Contact Form tab.
Return patients may choose “Acupuncture Treatment” or any service on the Services tab. You may prepay or “Skip” and pay after service.
Treatments & Consultation
Michelle is a specialty practitioner and treats primarily those health issues she has focused on throughout her years of practice and advanced training. The specialties are listed below. Click on the links to read clinical cases, search for answers to your questions, and find out how TCM works. The Blog page (linked on the header) also provides information that may help navigate your questions or concerns.
Click on the highlighted text to read more about each specialty
Use the link for Contact Form if you would like to have a free consultation before booking an appointment
- Orofacial pain to include TMJ, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and neurovascular disorders of the face, jaw, and neck.
- Muscle and Joint pain or dysfunction of the back, neck, head, shoulders, and hips.
- Migraines and headaches due to hormonal imbalance, stress, soft tissue changes, and/or immune system.
- Auto-immune dysfunction with the goal of providing support to reduce the symptoms and slow the progress of tissue destruction. Some examples are Systemic Lupus Erythematous and Metabolic Syndrome. This also includes sequelae of viral illness, such as long Covid. Thyroid issues may be caused by immune system dysregulation.
- Facial rejuvenation treatments aim to reduce sagging and fine lines and promote collagen formation. This all-natural and non-invasive skin care treatment provides changes in texture and appearance.
- Women’s Health for perimenopause and menopausal syndromes, fibroids, pelvic pain, dysmenorrhea, and related endocrine imbalances.
Please visit the Facebook page to see video testimonials, and learn more about Michelle’s practice and how Asian medicine can help you.
how to book
To book a new or follow-up appointment online, use the Book Appointment button below.
A calendar will appear offering all available options. An interview will be part of the first visit as well to cover all important health history and current symptoms. Choose “Initial Appointment” if you are a new patient.
Once you click the button you will see a menu. Service descriptions are listed. You may pre-pay if you wish or scroll down and “Skip” to book and pay later.
For new patients:
After booking an appointment, return to the website and complete the “Intake Form.”
This is a short form to gather essential information and obtain Informed Consent to treat, legally required for all acupuncturists.
after booking, complete the intake form
All information entered in this form is confidential. Once you click Submit, the form is sent to a HIPAA-compliant portal and is read solely by the practitioner.
Instructions: Required fields are asterisked *. You may skip questions that do not apply. After completing a section click "Next" to continue. You may need to scroll up to find the next section on your computer or phone. After the last page Mandatory Disclosure, please type your name and click "Submit."